Statement of Faith
- The Bible is God’s authoritative and inspired Word, without error, and the only rule of faith and practice.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That God created the earth and all the people in it, and God is still in charge of His creation. That every person is special and loved by God.
- That mankind fell into sin in the garden of Eden, and can never earn forgiveness through good works.
- That all have sinned, and that the wages of sin is death, which will consist of eternal separation from God. But those who believe in Jesus will be given eternal comfort in God's presence (Rom. 3:23, 6:23; Rev. 20:15, 21:4).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death and bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That Jesus died on the cross in our place to achieve our forgiveness, and rose again to provide eternal life for all who will believe in Him. That Jesus Christ is the Son of God sent to the earth to provide the only way for people to come to God. (John 14:16)
- That anyone who puts his or her trust in Jesus Christ has new life that will last forever.
- In baptism by immersion, as commanded by Christ, representing the identification of the Christian with the death, burial, & resurrection of Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit fills the believer with power to live like Christ and gives the body of Christ all the spiritual gifts in the New Testament.
- That we are to function as His ambassadors sharing the good news of Jesus and serving real needs until He returns.